Driven college senior with three years of working communications and marketing experience.
Texas State University
School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Public Relations & Mass Communication Major, Sociology Minor
(Graduating August 2018)
Courses include PR Research, PR Campaigns, Writing for PR, Media Law and Ethics, Media Design and Advanced Social Media Analytics.
2014 – Present
Director of External Marketing, Chi Omega Fraternity
- Generate content for social platforms to promote accomplishments and events of the organization.
- Contact potential sponsors for various events hosted by the organization.
2017 – Present
Leasing Agent, Village on Telluride Campus Apartments
- Top salesperson for three consecutive months.
- Present features and benefits of the property and amenities to prospective residents.
- Assist qualified persons in signing lease agreements.
- Maintain positive resident relations.
2015 – 2016
Sales Associate and Marketing Assistant, Barefoot Campus Outfitter
- Exceeded daily sales goals and contributed to the development and composition of social media posts.
- Restocked and folded clothes throughout shifts.
- Provided exceptional customer service.
- Experience in writing for public relations
- Data analysis
- HTML, CSS
- Video Production
- Hardware: PC and Macintosh
- Software: Photoshop, iMovie, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office and other media related software.
- AWARE Volunteer
- Wells Fargo Volunteer
- Bobcat Build Volunteer
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society